slow frame rate + afterimages

Im not sure wha gwarn but over the past few days my visions been great bar what appears to be either small trails starting or slowing frame rate ( very very very scary prospect ) im not worried or anxious though thanks to magnesium sumpliments. I also appear to get peripheral glitches or flashes, bit of light darting out the corner of my eye at night and in crap lighting. Also had some gnaaaarly after images. Anyone got advice or tips for reducing em...these are symptoms iv not yet had to deal with...they may not develop. But if they do I want to be ready. Im worried I wont be able to drive...iv just finished my bmw :/

Well, do you mean that the trails of a moving object are a bit choppy or that image moving is actually choppy?

I get the peripheral flashes when reading on a computer especially. And glitches happen to also have a slow rate vision problem. Visual has had impovement with increasing dopamine.

If the slow rate thing forms and I cant drive im killing myself. Hppd will have drained every single thing I enjoy from my life. Not out of fear or madness but why live if u have no enjoyment whatsoever. And the trails arnt choppy its just. Tbh its probably my imagination. When tired and I move my hand down from my face or summin it drags a little

i cant speak for the slow frame rate thing but afterimages and trails dont prevent me from driving aswell as halos or starbursts. iam also able to drive at night. there are people who are very nearsighted who are able to drive i think they have alot more trouble seeing things at night like i have.

you are young maybe that is a bit troublesome but HPPD teached me to live the moment. dont obsess about the future. since HPPD hit me i am clubbing every friday yeah i only drink 3-4 beers but i think i didnt need the booze anymore. dancing is my new drug^^

Iv already accepted no beer drugs coffee or sweets ( snow gets thicker with sweets) but driving to me is essential where I live. I also love driving. Since I was a child it was what I wanted to do. Infact my first word was car, but if u say trails etc dont stop u driving im sure il be fine.

Im going to germany in september btw, to the nurburgring and to see ur beautiful country

Its not even timeable, just shits a bit of a blur. Usually its my hand I notice doing it. But then I think its probably no diff to pre hppd. Its just im fuckin sick of being inches from being normal then getting a new symptom to play with. Iv lost a stone and a half. Iv always had weight issues, I finally got up to the weighy I should be thanks to stella and junk food. Now because I cant drink or eat shit iv lost soo much weight I never could afford. Im pissed off with this disorder its slowly stripping my life down to nothing

really strange for me its only my hands leaving a trail or get a bit like multiple copies while waving. everything which is more than 50 cm away normally dont leave trails behind it. also it only happens infront of dark backgrounds

btw. the eifel is a real nice place with its hairpin turns makes a lot of fun driving there up an down.