Clonazepam/Keppra

Hey friends,

i will report you my experiences with this two meds.

i am taking keppra 1,5mg about 1 month and there is definitely a improvement. i guess about 10 % with keppra, not much but nevertheless.

and since yesterday i take clonazepam 1,5mg per day and i have to say its really a great relief.

symptoms decreasing about 50% with afterimages, felling shitty or depressiv, light sensitiy and so on. i feel happy again.

its a long time ago since i felt so great like this. its really a relief and i can think about other things execpt " fuck my visuals are making me crazy".

i can almonst live a normal life again.

i don't have forwards to take klono every day cause it's making me a bit dizzy and i'll don't fuck up this magic bullet. but i guess 1-2 times per week will be ok.

so thats my experience. hope i can help some sufferes with my post.

lg

thanks for updating mate, great to here that.

iam not too much into the med topic maybe someone could say his/her opinion.

but isnt it possible to take a higher dose of Keprra? also maybe it needs time to fully built up.

youcould ask your doc for sinemet (carbidopa here in europe) maybe that in combination with Keppra will decrease your symptoms also much better than keppra alone.

and use the benzos carefully try to avoid tolerance and addiction.

no problem.

yes i hope that too that someone who is much more in the med topic could say his/her opinion.

my neuro says theres no difference in the effect between 1000-3000mg of Keppra.

thanks i will ask him in the next meeting.

yes i will try it...like my post above i am not disposed to take it every day. maybe once or twice a week.

because the following day of using clonazepam i feel very groggy and tired and thats not a cool effect/no way to work ;)

so on the weekend one pill to chill out and get relief is in my opinion a good treatment.

lg

• 3 weeks later...

Sinemet is still Sinemet in Europe. Sinemet is a combination of levedopa and carbidopa.

Some people have said improvements with Keppra have continued with time.

ups sorry in germany its called levocarb not carbidopa its the same like sinemet but sinemet has to be imported and is more expensive

I take a natural supplement called macuna-dopa. Is that nothing like sinemet?

It contains levedopa which is one part of Sinemet (levedopa converts into dopamine). Carbidopa (other part of Sinemet) helps this conversion to take place in the brain (where it's needed). So it is something like Sinemet, but not nearly as strong. Not a lot happens in the brain.

ups sorry in germany its called levocarb not carbidopa its the same like sinemet but sinemet has to be imported and is more expensive

I see, sounds like the generic rather than brand name then?