last nights monster of a flashback

2muchmandy

After an ok week convinced im healing last night I read up on hppd and I shouldnt have. I saw these horror stories ( people who spread fear about hppd and say it drives people insane cos they once heard about some guy should be fucking killed ) and I got panicy, my legs starteed shaking...i realised what was about to go down. Head suddenly rushed, felt inflated, body shuddering. Nerves and gut wrenching fear came over me. So bad I had to wake up my mum and have her sit with me. After 10 mins I got my shuddering under control. About 10 minutes later I had another one lasting about 3 mins, then another I managed to stavw off. I felt super dr.dp after, trying to sleep, not sure if id clicked something nd could never sleep again. My visual snow got real bad after this for about 4 hours, proper sparkles. Just woke up from a bit of sleep, visuals are ok but my body feels weak and abused and I think I might be sick. My flashbacks are always accompanied by little mini seizures and they really fuck me up

I've had several of those too, i was really drunk and i was obsessing over hppd once and then i got one. Reading about hppd horror stories also make me kind of panic, ignorance is a bliss!

When i get panic-attacks which i get every now and then i always keep thinking that it can't kill me nor can it drive me insane. I also keep repeating the phrase: "one second away from this brings me another second closer to normal" in my head :P

Like a classical panic attack, feeling that i have to throw up, shivers, sweating, super bad anxiety, high pulse, fear and i always want to 'escape' to somewhere safe. I wouldnt call them flashbacks and judging from your experience it sounds like a panic attack, nothing to worry about and keep in mind that it is a fully natural phenomena, it just occurs at the wrong time instead of when it should, like when you are being chased by a lion. It's an ancient reaction that has kept humanity alive for millenias.

Ah thanks man :) il try remember that. Tbh though theres like mini seizures that got with them third time its happened. I get my right leg twitching then my left. Then it spreads up and my my whole body tenses and goes stiff whilst my muscles contract and tighten. And I get all shuddery

I don't know if I've ever had a panic attack or not.......but when I get really nervous I get all shaky and weak feeling.......I can never tell if I'm actually shaking and other people can actually see it or not. It also gets harder to talk when I get like that......my speech is all jumbled and it's just weird. But I don't think it's a panic attack. I just feel crazy for a few minutes.

Believe me dude all of us here have some sort of anxiety disorder. Like morbide said, the phenomena of panic attacks are totally natural and we're not the only ones who get them. Granted, panic attacks are 10x worse when circles start to form in front of your face but just try to remember what it's like to be normal.